Atomic Alarm Clock 6.264 Final is a virtual alarm clock for Windows designed to give users the ability to see clock in a fancy digital dimension. It displays all the information such as date (day/month/year) and time (hour/minute/second). This alarm software is fully customizable and offers various skins to change interface appearance. The user can basically change time zones according to their preference, set alarm time on computer Windows 7 or 8 and wake up in exact time by choosing your preferred alarm sound.
Photo Graphic Designer 11 Key Features:
With Atomic Alarm Clock 6.264 Serial you can configure your alarm settings according to your needs. It contains many useful functions, by means of which we can establish wake-up user, or select the day, time and most importantly, set a song that will work on the basis of the alarm. You can increase or decrease the alarm volume, play alarm sound for specified time or count, dismiss the alarm window, set alarm to shutdown computer automatically and many more.
– Set alarm to wake the computer, in case it goes to standby or hibernate mode.
– Go to settings to change clock style and change skin.
– Windows random clock alternative application for better user experience.
– Display date or not, display the day of the week, display seconds, use 12 hour format, show the system uptime, the percent of memory in use, time zones, etc.
– Synchronize the system time with different atomic clock servers.
Atomic Alarm Clock 6.2 Installation Instructions:
|Title :||Download Atomic Alarm Clock|
|Shared on:||September 11, 2015|
|System Requirements:||Windows 8/8,1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10 (32-64 bit)|