ANSYS PRODUCTS 17 Full + Crack Direct Link latest offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access to virtually any field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS to deliver the best value for their engineering simulation software investment.
Simulation-Driven Product Development takes engineering simulation to another level ― the unequalled depth and breadth of our software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, softasm.co comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other CAE tools. These ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design process by delivering efficiency, driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might not be possible otherwise.
ANSYS 17 System Requirements:
ANSYS 17.0 is the latest released version. The specific operating system versions supported by ANSYS 17.0 products and License Manager are documented and posted at http://www.ansys.com/Support/Platform+Support. ANSYS 17.0 includes support for the following:
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 (64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition (64-bit), Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
– Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition
– Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.4 and 6.5 (64-bit)
– SUSE Enterprise Linux Server and Desktop (SLES / SLED) 11 SP2-SP3 (64-bit).
In addition, ANSYS 17.0 also supports the following Infrastructure:
– VMware vSphere 6 (Windows 7, 64-bit only) Hypervisor virtual machine
– Citrix XenServer 6.5 (Windows 7, 64-bit only) Hypervisor virtual machine
– Citrix XenServer 6.5 (RHEL 6.4, 6.5 and SLES 11 SP2-SP3, 64-bit only) Hypervisor virtual machine.