Apple Compressor 4.2.1 Final updated version of Apple Compressor for MacOSX. Adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X encoding and exporting. Compressor 4.2.1 Free Download offers an advanced and simplified interface that adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Apple Compressor 4.2.1 Key Features:
– Intuitive controls, and tight integration with Final Cut Pro make Compressor the perfect companion for custom encoding.
– Fixes a crash that could occur after migrating a User account to another system.
– Single-window layout with progressive disclosure of Inspectors that reveal encoding settings as you need them.
– Improves closed caption and subtitle audio and video sync.
– Execute common encoding tasks by selecting from a list of presets and destinations like iPhone, iPad, and video websites like YouTube and Vimeo.
– Restores ability to use markers for I-frame placement in H.264 exports.
– Combine an encode setting with a post-encode action, which automates tasks such as emailing, copying, and moving files or executing a custom script or Automator Workflow.
Apple Compressor 4.2.1 Installation Instructions:
|Title :||Download Compressor|
|Shared on:||September 17, 2015|
|Category:||Mac OS X|
|System Requirements:||OS X v10.10.4 or later|