Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 Final – Is your computer being very slow causing you problems and slowdown issues, sure this will drive you crazy especially if you work daily and you have to finish projects in time. Your time is diamond and you have to speedup your computer performance for faster workflow. BoostSpeed 8 Free Download is designed to fully optimize you computer system for significant increase in performance. Windows system gets slower day after day due to lack of repair and tweak by the user. Windows is like a car, it needs diagnosis and care to clean up junk and dirt from the engine and fix damage. This application will take care of your PC to speed up Windows Startup, fast application and games launch, fix computer freeze up, get faster Internet download and fast browsers response, etc.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 8.0.2 Key Features:
With BoostSpeed 8.0.2 Crack you will feel a tremendous increase of free hard drive space and improve the stability of the Windows operating system. This is done by cleaning the system registry, fix registry issues, clean Internet history, cache and downloads, disk defragmentation, remove junk files (temporary files, application logs, invalid entries..) and uninstall unnecessary program that might slow startup down.
In addition to boosting your computer speed, the program ensures to protect your privacy and provides security for targeted areas by Malware and block ads, banners, pop-ups and annoying fake alerts on Web. You can also install a small application “Kaspersky Security Scan” which comes in hand with BoostSpeed that detects and removes malicious software.
– Improve performance by defragmenting hard-drive for higher data access speed.
– Recover lost, missing or deleted files after virus attack or system failure.
– Make Windows Start faster by disabling non-essential startup items for faster boot.
– Free up disk space from all types of junk files.
– Tweak system settings to increase speed and stability.
– Analyze disk drives to find space hogs.
– Fix a slowing computer by disabling unnecessary services and program to free up memory.