Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15.1509.1323 is a set of tools essentially used to identify, analyze, aggregate, report and collect Internet based evidence from computers, mobile devices, and live from the Cloud. It offers strong forensic option called “FaceDNA” bio-metric for facial recognition, intelligent domain research tools such as: WhoIs, Reverse IP, Hosting Provider, and real-time Internet browsing, investigation and data capture capabilities.
Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15 Key Features:
This fantastic program is used by police, military, government, corporate and academic institutions to get the real facts, find more accurate information about secret groups on Internet and evidence. You can either:
– Search for disk sectors to trace artifacts at the sector level or any fixed or mounted disks
– Search free space (Unallocated sectors) or physical partitions (volumes)
– Search logical (and/or deleted) files on logical partitions or mobile devices
– Search logical files on a mapped network
– Search mobile portable devices.