iClone Mocap Plug-in for Kinect v.21 Final Release – If you’re looking to create your own motion capture studio, you may think you need a ton of expensive equipment. But now Reallusion has brought motion capture out of the film studio and into the front room, by launching the new Mocap Plug-in for Kinect for Xbox One, for use with its own iClone 6 Pro software.
Mocap Plugin 1.2 Serial Patch Features:
With this new high-definition Kinect motion capturing tool, you can now use your own body to more accurately control virtual actors, in real-time. Motion-smoothing optimizations for fast pre-visualization animations enable you to lightspeed your animations while creating authentic motions – without having to rent an entire mocap studio, or even wear a markered jump suit.
Reallusion became the first mobile motion capture solution provider when we initially launched the Kinect mocap plug-in for the original Microsoft Kinect Xbox 360. The Kinect Xbox 360, and Kinect for Windows, plug-ins were quickly put to use in tens of thousands of indie game studios, corporate training departments and animation studios all around the world.
Floor Detection & Alignment
– New 3D floor alignment and floor adjustment function helps keep every foot step on the same surface elevation, preventing unnatural floating or sinking foot motion when moving about.
Near Mode & Wider Angle Lens
– Now you can capture your motions closer to the camera even when sitting in front of the desk. Thanks to the near mode, your motion data can be captured as close as 50cm to the sensor with full accuracy and precision.
Chest Turn, Head/Neck Rotation
– The option of head rotation tracking has been added, which motion captures rotation around the X-axis and Z-axis. This means that you can now make characters nod in agreement, turn their heads to the side, or look from left to right.
Half-body Capture & Mask
– With this Kinect for Xbox One Mocap Plugin 1.2 Crack you are able to choose between “full-body” or “upper body” to perform half-body captures while in a seated position. On the other hand, you can also mask out specific body parts to combine with already existing motions, or add knee rotation constraints for a more stable motion capture.
Head & Knee Movement
– The Microsoft Kinect SDK allows end point motion capture, allowing your head and knee movements to be recognized for more natural-looking animations.
Remote Body Commands
– No need to walk back to your computer to start or stop recording. Now you can use simple gestures to send preview and record commands to the motion capture device.
– Rapidly switch between multiple mocap performers captured on camera without having to re-target each time. Do this by directly right-clicking on the tracked body.
– Check on the “Mirror” option to flip your character’s movement from one side to the other.
– Remove annoying motion jitters with the new enhanced motion smoother option.
1- Open [MocapDevicePlug-in(KinectforWindows)_1.21_Enu.exe] and install the software.
2- Close Internet connection and use the serial key.
3- Block program with firewall.
4- Enjoy Mocap Device Plug-in for Kinect 1.2 Latest Full Version.