SolidWorks Premium Edition 2016 Final – New user interface, new tools and process improvements were combined for you to do your job more easily and quickly than ever before with the design and development solution chosen by millions of users around the world.
SolidWorks Premium Edition 2016 Key Features:
Create more detailed outputs to manufacturing and accelerate product development, as well as save time and reduce errors. A simulation of innovative design makes it the most efficient analysis to solve complex problems, show and verify the functionality and find potential errors before they occur.
Work intelligently and stop worrying about the CAD system. Less selections and clicks, enhanced modeling flexibility, a more intuitive interface and easy access to commands. Communicate, collaborate and work simultaneously with teams, disciplines, customers and suppliers in mechatronic projects, simultaneous projects and electrical/mechanical projects.
To install SolidWorks you need Administator account
It’s strongly reccomended to turn off Windows UAC
If your antivirus software is not from the list recomended by SW developers ( http://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/AntiVirus_SW.html ) it’s strongly recomended to turn it off
1. DISCONNECT INTERNET!!!
2. Import the SolidWorksSerialNumbers2016.reg file as administrator to populate serial numbers for SolidWorks products.
3. Mount ISO DVD1 into virtual CD-drive and run “setup.exe” if will not start automatically
4. On “Welcome” page specify the type of installation: Individual (on this computer)
5. On “Serial Number” page check the serial numbers are present and press Next
Notes: If you do not disconnect internet before setup you will get warning “Your serial number does not entitle you to SOLIDWORKS..” click “NEXT”. At “Products” tab click “CHANGE” > “Select different packages or products” > tick “Also show products that are not part of this package” > “OK”. Select SW modules and supported languages that you want to install and continue setup
6. When you will get warning “Could not connect to the SolidWorks server to determine which products you are entitled to install….” click “Cancel” to continue setup
7. On “Installation Options” page select “I would like to create new installation of SolidWorks 2016”
Note: also you can select to upgrade any previous major version of SW (if installed) to version 2016 SP0 (not recommended)
8. On “Summary” page be sure to check if all products that you need are ticked for setup
To do it click “Change” for “Products” list and be sure that all needed products in list are ticked. Open drop-down list of products to see all included modules. Tick needed products, untick not needed
Be sure to open list of “Languages” and check if needed language is ticked for setup.
Notes: if planning to install SW Electrical, it is best ot install SQL Server instance BEFORE the Electrical installation.
9. Click “Change” on “Download Options” and untick “Use the background download manager for future service packs”
10. Change (if needed) “Installation Location”, “Toolbox/Hole Wizard Options”, “Electrical Options” and so on..
11. If during setup you will get warning “The Installation Manager was unable to determine the current subxcription expiration date. Would you like to reactivate your license to update this information?” you mast answer “No”, “Cansel”. For the next warning that you will need to do it later manually you must answer “OK” to continue setup. Answer “Cansel” will terminate setup
12. If asked for DVD2 mount ISO DVD2 into virtual CD-drive and continue setup
13. After finish of setup run “SW2010-2016.Activator.GUI.SSQ.exe”, on “General” tab select SW products that you want to activate and click “Activate!”
14. Wait for Activator message “All done! Enjoy” and click “OK” to close Activator
15. To get SW Xpress products activation codes use “SolidWorksCodeGenerator.exe”
|Title :||Download SolidWorks Premium 2016|
|Shared on:||October 16, 2015|
|System Requirements:||Windows 7 (x64 x86), Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 x64 only|